BR+A seeks a Building Energy Analyst in our Watertown, MA (Boston) office for projects requiring LEED Certification, ASHRAE 90.1 compliance, and EPAct compliance. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years experience in the industry, with 2+ years of experience specifically with HVAC Simulation. In this position you will work with our expert Energy and Sustainability Group developing energy-models and evaluating high-performance strategies for unique and challenging projects. Your work will be utilized directly by the Architectural and MEP Design team members to help guide building and system optimization.
- PE, RA, CEM and/or LEED AP Preferred
- 2+ yrs experience related to building energy-systems design or energy-audits / evaluations
- 2+ yrs energy-modeling experience
- Computer Skills: Trace 700, eQUEST, EnergyPlus, Revit, AutoCAD, Excel-based energy calculations
- Experience with application for utility incentives
- Experience with existing building energy-evaluations
- Experience with alternative energy feasibility assessment
- Understanding of building system operation and controls
- Experience with CFD modeling is a plus
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.