Founded in 1975, BR+A Consulting Engineers maintains a total staff of 350 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Vienna, VA (Washington, DC); Coral Gables, FL (Miami); Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design, lighting design, and building commissioning services.
BR+A is seeking applicants for a BIM/IT Technology Support position in our Boston headquarters. The ideal candidate would have a strong working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and demonstrate exceptional IT skills.
As part of our IS/IT Department, the prospective candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting engineering design teams;
- Creating projects in CAD/BIM setup as needed;
- Supporting all users using Revit/AutoCAD;
- Providing technology support for BR+A employees.
- Minimum of two years of BIM experience;
- IT experience with Microsoft technologies is a plus;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are a must, as we support multiple office locations.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees.
BR+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The candidate must pass a drug test.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter.