Founded in 1975, Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) maintains a total staff of 300 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; McLean, VA (Washington, DC); Coral Gables, FL (Miami), Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design and building commissioning services.
We have an open position for a Commissioning Engineer in our Boston, MA office.
- Functional working knowledge of M/E/P/FP, building automation systems as well as system design and construction processes.
- Experience with M/E/P/FP, HVAC systems integration and TAB disciplines
- Fully understand building automation systems, diagrams, points and sequences
- Troubleshooting DDC controls and HVAC systems functional operations
- Testing and balance process and procedures (air & hydronic)
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships
- Ability to work directly with Owners Representatives and ensure satisfaction with all tasks
- Be team-oriented and a self-starter
- Proficient computer skills
- Out of state travel, 15%
- Bachelor’s degree in either of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical or Facilities Engineering
- 1-3 years of hands-on building operations or commissioning experience
- Working knowledge of M/E/P/FP systems
- CCP, CEM, LEED-AP Certification a plus
- Valid Driver’s License
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees. BR+A is an equal opportunity employer. Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org