Mechanical Engineer (Construction Administration)
Founded in 1975, BR+A Consulting Engineers maintains a total staff of 350 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; McLean, VA (Washington, DC); Coral Gables, FL (Miami); Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design, lighting design, and building commissioning services.
BR+A is seeking applicants for a Mechanical Engineer position in our New York office in the Construction Administration Department (CA).
Duties Would Include:
- Review of shop drawings and submittals;
- Review of RFI's;
- Review of change orders;
- Management of projects in construction;
- Jobsite meetings with Owners, Construction Managers, and Subcontractors;
- Resolution of field issues;
- Jobsite QC/QA;
- Writing of field reports;
- Represent BR+A to the Owners, Architects, Construction Managers, and Subcontractors;
- Strong written & oral communication skills are required.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees.
BR+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The candidate must pass a drug test.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.