Founded in 1975, Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) maintains a total staff of 300+ employees located at our main office in Boston, MA and branch offices in New York, NY; Washington, DC (McLean, VA); Philadelphia, PA; Miami, FL (Coral Gables, FL); St. Louis, MO; and Chicago, IL. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design and building commissioning services.
5 to 10 years of experience.
- 5 plus years of Experience in designing of Plumbing and Fire protection for: Healthcare, Commercial High-rise building and Laboratory projects.
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Revit.
- Experience in specification writing.
- Performs field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects.
- Coordinates with other disciplines.
- Develop calculations for Plumbing/FP system sizing.
- Have thorough knowledge of Philadelphia Plumbing Code, NFPA, and other codes.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, work both independently and as part of the project team.
- Understand work planning and manage design process to the available hours in work plan.
- Meets / working with contractors.
- Oversee deliverables to and from clients.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees. BR+A is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.