Founded in 1975, BR+A Consulting Engineers maintains a total staff of 350 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; McLean, VA (Washington, DC); Coral Gables, FL (Miami); Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Tampa, FL and Charlotte, NC. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design, lighting design, and building commissioning services.
BR+A is seeking applicants for a Plumbing Engineer position in our Boston headquarters. The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- 5 plus years of experience in the design of Plumbing and Fire protection for Healthcare and Research projects;
- Proficient in Auto CAD MEP and Revit;
- Experience in specification writing;
- Performs field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects
- Coordinates with other disciplines;
- Develops calculations for Plumbing/FP system sizing;
- Thorough knowledge of Massachusetts plumbing code, model codes and NFPA;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Strongly motivated, well organized, shows professional initiative;
- Takes ownership of assignments, work both independently and as part of the
- Capable of meeting and working with clients and owners.
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees.
BR+A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The candidate must pass a drug test.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter.