Founded in 1975, Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) maintains a total staff of 300 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA; McLean, VA (Washington, DC); Coral Gables, FL (Miami), Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design and building commissioning services.
We have an open position for a Plumbing Engineer in our St. Louis office.
- 5 plus years of Experience in the design of Plumbing, Medical Gas, and Fire protection for: Healthcare and Laboratory projects.
- Proficient in Auto CAD MEP and Revit.
- Experience in specification writing
- Performs field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects
- Coordinates with other disciplines
- Develop calculations for Plumbing/FP/Med Gas system sizing.
- Have thorough knowledge of Missouri plumbing code, model codes and NFPA.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strongly motivated, well organized, shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, work both independently and as part of the
- project team.
- Capable of meeting and working with Clients and owners
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package to all of our full-time employees. BR+A is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org