A message from BR+A Consulting Engineers regarding COVID-19
The COVID-19 situation is unprecedented in modern history. BR+A is closely monitoring it so that we can continually react quickly to changes in government and healthcare requirements. Safeguarding the health and well-being of our staff, their families, and those of our clients and partners who support us are paramount throughout this event.
We want to assure you that BR+A will continue, to the fullest extent possible, to serve our clients and ongoing projects within the limitations on safe travel and safe interactions. We have set up our employees with equipment and services to allow them to work from home (WFH).
- We have suspended non-essential travel for employees. We are encouraging them and all of our clients to utilize virtual meetings and conference calls. We feel that the non-essential travel restriction is critical so that we can help minimize the spread of COVID-19 and, hopefully, shorten its impact on all of us.
- Construction site visits have been put on temporary hold.
- If an employee returns from travel by plane, for business or pleasure, we have implemented a quarantine period before they return to the office.
- Design phase site visits, such as those for existing conditions verification, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis relative to personnel health and safety.
- Active design projects will continue to be worked on by the staff. Emails, phone calls will be answered as quickly as possible. Submittals will be reviewed and processed.
BR+A is committed to keeping all of our projects moving ahead, keeping everyone safe, and doing what we can to help mitigate the impacts of this situation.
Thank you, stay safe, and be well.