Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer for Construction Administration Department in New York, NY Office
Two positions are available in the New York office: Mechanical Engineer and Electrical Engineer.
The engineers need to have a mechanical and electrical engineering background respectively, and would be working in the Construction Administration Department (CA). This is not a design position.
Founded in 1975, Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) maintains a total staff of 300+ employees located at our main office in Boston, MA and branch offices in New York, NY; Washington, DC (McLean, VA); Philadelphia, PA; Miami, FL (Coral Gables, FL); St. Louis, MO; and Chicago, IL. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design and building commissioning services.
Duties Would Include:
- Review of shop drawings and submittals
- Review of RFI's
- Review of change orders
- Management of projects in construction
- Jobsite meetings with Owners, Construction Managers, and Subcontractors
- Resolution of field issues
- Jobsite QC/QA
- Writing of field reports
- Represent BR+A to the Owners, Architects, Construction Managers, and Subcontractors
- Strong written & oral communication skills are required
Interested candidates, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.