When it comes to planning a project, many of our repeat clients come to us first. At this early phase, they know that our wealth of experience is an invaluable tool, since many of the decisions that have the greatest impact are made before the design process even begins. We work with our clients to help evaluate existing conditions, discover opportunities, select appropriate sites, and define the goals, scope, and potential strategies for a successful project trajectory.
Once the traditional design-phase begins, we continue this integrated approach, supporting our clients on key decisions throughout the entire project timeline. BR+A’s planning and integrated design services draw upon the expertise of our various disciplines and span a broad range of topic-areas, including:
- Existing Building Evaluation
- Infrastructure Capacity and Expansion Planning
- Renewables and Cogeneration Feasibility Studies
- Owner’s Project Requirements and Design Team Selection
- Master-Planning and Charrette Facilitation
- Project Management and Consultant Coordination